Sunday, February 21, 2010

Jumping ahead of the Right Prayer

22nd of Feb 2010 - Day 1 of Week of Prayer



Today, was the first day of the first week of prayer of 2010.

I had written down and prayed for 3 of my inner most desires of 2010.

1) A full time Job
2) Family protection
3) W376

After praying, one thing really struck me. Its nothing new but is something that God really wants me to take notice.

A) A full time Job - God, this is your seed, My financial Breakthrough
B) Family Protection - God, this is your seed, My Family
C) W376 - God, this is your seed, my ministry

I realised everything that i prayed for, they are God's seed. And if everything were to come to pass, the very first physical action done is by God sowing his seed into my life.

Realising that, i immediately change my style of praying. Instead of praying God gives me a Full time JOB! God Protect my Family, God bless every single W376 Members, my personal prayer had become God sow your need into my financial blessing, God sow your seed into my family relationships, God sow your seeds into the fruits of my ministry!

Inconclusion, I realise after this monrning, people tend to pray ahead of time. Instead of praying for harvest to come, we should be praying for good condition of the ground and the seed. Perhaps i had missed out of the fundamentals of prayers all these while.

To build a life with Strong Foundation. Our Prayers should be aiming at the Foundations of our life, not the successes.

1 comment:

  1. wow what a revelation zhipeng! it's a joy reading your blog man! always full of revelations! :)

    ReplyDelete